Thursday, November 6, 2008

Did I do that???

Ok, so I started working at the district office this week. I have had mixed feelings about working...I LOVE the people I get to work with, but I don't get my "stuff" done already without a "paying job." However, with all the dental work we need right now for so many in our family, the job will be a blessing. Anyway, this is not what I am writing this blog about. I am not sure how many of you have ever been to Lake Williamson and have seen the District Office building and parking lot. Well, I have been in and out of the parking lot a billion times since we moved here the end of March. I sure thought I knew that parking lot pretty well. I left work a little later than most tonight, so the parking lot was pretty much empty.....except for that tree I parked next to. That tree must have really liked me because it tried to stop me from leaving...jumped right behind the passenger side of my car and I hit it. It crunched in the back passenger side of my bumper and took some paint along with it. So, this evening, aside from dreading the estimate, I am feeling pretty silly for hitting a stationary object that I knew was there. I will leave you with the words of Steve Urkle, "did I do that???"

3 comments:

megcloninger said...

Ha Ha Ha You're funny! Sorry to hear about your car though it is very sad...

Love you TONS!

Photo Momma said...

I went private with my blog... if you still want to read it I will need your email address. See you soon!

Sarah Lynne said...

haha Debbie I'm so sorry but that is funny.. When Jess first started driving she hit the cart rack at Walmart and we laughed at her for hitting a stationary object but I guess sometimes they can just jump out at ya lol. I miss you like crazy!