Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Been a while....

Ok, so it's been a while since I have written on here and some people (who will remain nameless) keep pestering me on updating it. So, here I am...giving in to peer pressure (don't tell my teenager!).

A lot has happened in the past month that I have been out of touch on here. I don't have the time or energy to write about everything (and I don't want to bore anyone), so I think I will just touch on the main highlight of the past month. I had a birthday about a week and a half ago. I don't really require much attention or fanfare...I don't mind being in the background or making a fuss over someone else other than myself. I do love my friends, though...both my old and new ones...and my husband knows that. He surprised me with a party with my family and friends at my one of my favorite restaurants...Outback. It was out of town for everyone that came so I was so surprised to see how many people were willing to come for me. I had such a great time. I love my family and my friends...I wouldn't be able to find any better if I searched the world. Just goes to show, like the song we sang this year with Pocket Full of Rocks at Momentum, I am God's favorite! He has given me the best! I love my husband...he is truly amazing! I love my family...they are such a blessing! I love my friends...the love me inspite of myself! What more could a girl ask for???

No comments: